- This event has passed.
Passport Event on March 10 from 9:00 am til 1:30 pm
March 10 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
You will need a Check or Money Order for the State and cash or credit card for the county processing fee and photos!
The Lake County Circuit Clerk’s Office Mobile Passport Team will be at Fremont Township for your convenience.
Apply for a passport or renew your passport, they can even take your picture!
What do you need to bring? Documents must be signed at the event.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A NEW PASSPORT PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- Application Requirements Adults 16 Years & Older
- Application Requirements Minors 15 Years & Younger
- Application Requirements Adults 16 Years & Older – Spanish
- Application Requirements Minors 15 Years & Younger – Spanish
- New Passport Application From DS-11
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENEW YOUR ADULT PASSPORT:
ALL of the below must be applicable:
- You must have in your possession your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card which must be submitted with the renewal Application
- You were at lest 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport card was issued.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing was ISSUED less than 15 years ago
- Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non compliance with 22 C.F.R.51.41. (Please see back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information)
- You use the same name as issued on your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper certified documentation to reflect your name change.
If any one of the above do not apply or if your passport has been expired for more than 5 years you will need to fill out a New Passport Application Form DS-11
To renew your passport you will need:
Questions? Call Quinton at 847 377-3351