You will need a Check or Money Order for the State and cash or credit card for the county processing fee and photos!
The Lake County Circuit Clerk’s Office Mobile Passport Team will be at Fremont Township for your convenience.
Apply for a passport or renew your passport, they can even take your picture!
What do you need to bring? Documents must be signed at the event.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A NEW PASSPORT PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RENEW YOUR ADULT PASSPORT:
ALL of the below must be applicable:
· You must have in your possession your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card which must be submitted with the renewal Application
· You were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport book and/or passport card was issued.
· Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing was ISSUED less than 15 years ago
· Your most recent U.S. passport book and/or card that you are renewing has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non-compliance with 22 C.F.R.51.41. (Please see back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information)
· You use the same name as issued on your most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper certified documentation to reflect your name change.
If anyone of the above does not apply or if your passport has been expired for more than 5 years you will need to fill out a New Passport Application Form DS-11
To renew your passport you will need:
· Old Passport
· New Passport photos
· Personal Check or Money Order for Application Fee
· Cash or Debit/Credit Card:
· $8.00 Certified Mailing Fee
· $15.00 Passport Photos (if not provided)
Questions? Call Quinton at 847 377-3351