- Secretary of State Mobile DMV Event at Fremont Township
- AARP Defensive Driving Class May 8 and May 9
- Early Voting at Fremont Township Highway Department
- 2017 Parks Committee Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Dial a Ride Service Expansion for Fremont Residents
- Dispose of Medication at the Police Department
- Recycle Blankets, Sheets and Towels for Local Animal Shelters
Fremont's Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills to do the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, and provides support to local emergency response agencies.
Providing safe, recreational fun is the goal of our Parks & Recreation Committee. We are home to many activities at Behm Park and Ivanhoe Park.
Eligible residents of Fremont Township now have access to two Pace Dial a Ride services. Residents 60 and older and individuals with disabilities have access to Fremont, Libertyville and Shields Township five days a week. To register and make a reservation, call 1-800-201-6446.
Fremont Township is proud to offer a vast array of services to our residents along with assistance on county, state and federal services. With dozens of services, there's something for everybody.
Our Garden is a multi-functional garden space that provides produce to our food pantry clients and low income seniors and provides opportunities for enjoyment and learning. It is a treasured site of community activity where residents are invited to get involved, whether as a garden volunteer, or with a community service project.